Top Stories


Thursday 5 June 2014

Museveni’s secret to riches: Gentlemen you got to note this!







The seventy year old Godfather of regional politics revealedthat hecircumvented leading a luxurious life during his youthful age. Instead, he could save his money, a decision that has seen him become one of the country’s richest.
“I never used to like women. A safe distance was necessary when waving to a woman because I never liked the idea of wasting my coins on them”. He further added that people should adopt a money-saving culture. “When I speak of a money-saving culture, I know what am saying. I started saving at the age of twenty one. It is that money that has made me this rich” he added.
I have enough
He shocked many and a fellow from central could easily call him a “silly boy’.  Kagutha gave an unexpected statement that he would not bother a raise in his income,” I nowadays hear people discussing about increasing my salary. What do I need a salary increment for?” This obviously depicts the Ugandan President as a leader of high moral standards. To me, however, the strongman forgot to tell us that the positions his wife and son hold in HIS government facilitates good governance.

Museveni’s words are a translation from Swahili language. This is to take care of our non-Swahili-speaking audience. Keep it Treadin’ Parlour!